Welcome to TurkoTek's Discussion Forums

Archived Salons and Selected Discussions can be accessed by clicking on those words, or you can return to the Turkotek Home Page. Our forums are easy to use, and you are welcome to read and post messages without registering. However, registration will enable a number of features that make the software more flexible and convenient for you, and you need not provide any information except your name (which is required even if you post without being registered). Please use your full name. We do not permit posting anonymously or under a pseudonym, ad hominem remarks, commercial promotion, comments bearing on the value of any item currently on the market or on the reputation of any seller. Turkotek Discussion Forums - View Single Post - Websites of Interest

View Single Post
Old October 16th, 2017, 10:49 PM   #1
Phil Bell
Members

Default Websites of Interest

To follow up on my 'advice on books' thread which was a great help to me while also potentially damaging to my bank account I have another ask. Could you good people recommend some websites that I should have on my list. On one thread (now deleted) there was a reference to articles on the structure of Kurdish rugs.
Turkotek is of course without question the best site but if people could point me towards some experts who have good sites (not rug rabbit type market places) then I can continue my odyssey with a few extra mariners aboard to assist me in navigating between the Charybdis and the Scylla.

Thanks

Phil
Phil Bell is offline   Reply With Quote