Welcome to TurkoTek's Discussion Forums

Archived Salons and Selected Discussions can be accessed by clicking on those words, or you can return to the Turkotek Home Page. Our forums are easy to use, and you are welcome to read and post messages without registering. However, registration will enable a number of features that make the software more flexible and convenient for you, and you need not provide any information except your name (which is required even if you post without being registered). Please use your full name. We do not permit posting anonymously or under a pseudonym, ad hominem remarks, commercial promotion, comments bearing on the value of any item currently on the market or on the reputation of any seller. Turkotek Discussion Forums - View Single Post - Caucasian Prayer Rug

View Single Post
Old June 30th, 2018, 02:52 PM   #1
Joy Richards
Members

Default Caucasian Prayer Rug

I'm an amateur at this and have looked through Kaffel but came up only with a hint (page 33) that the handwritten note may be right in the comment about the Lesghi connection. So here are my pictures, including the note which was attached. Some of the words are indecipherable but the paper on which it's written, seems quite old!

I would be very grateful for any comments, thoughts, attribution, dates, anything. At the very least, I hope it is of some interest and I hope I can answer any potential questions.

The note: