Welcome to TurkoTek's Discussion Forums

Archived Salons and Selected Discussions can be accessed by clicking on those words, or you can return to the Turkotek Home Page. Our forums are easy to use, and you are welcome to read and post messages without registering. However, registration will enable a number of features that make the software more flexible and convenient for you, and you need not provide any information except your name (which is required even if you post without being registered). Please use your full name. We do not permit posting anonymously or under a pseudonym, ad hominem remarks, commercial promotion, comments bearing on the value of any item currently on the market or on the reputation of any seller. Turkotek Discussion Forums - View Single Post - Does Anyone Know What This Main Border is Called?

View Single Post
Old August 7th, 2019, 12:35 PM   #10
Filiberto Boncompagni2
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 21

Hi Ian,

There you go:

I cannot help but notice the end of the text:
Remarks: The category termed "Bijov" by U. Schurmann is, according to Kerimov IV, N.8, actually called Lejedi.

But, of course, you can call it whatever you like.

Hum, those cruciform elements called "byukme" are also used on handsome Caucasian Sumak bags...

See 6th image in "John Wertime on Sumak Bags by R. John Howe"

Filiberto Boncompagni
Filiberto Boncompagni2 is offline   Reply With Quote