Welcome to TurkoTek's Discussion Forums

Archived Salons and Selected Discussions can be accessed by clicking on those words, or you can return to the Turkotek Home Page. Our forums are easy to use, and you are welcome to read and post messages without registering. However, registration will enable a number of features that make the software more flexible and convenient for you, and you need not provide any information except your name (which is required even if you post without being registered). Please use your full name. We do not permit posting anonymously or under a pseudonym, ad hominem remarks, commercial promotion, comments bearing on the value of any item currently on the market or on the reputation of any seller. Turkotek Discussion Forums - View Single Post - Advice on books

Thread: Advice on books
View Single Post
Old September 20th, 2017, 08:35 AM   #16
Kay Dee
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Bell View Post
I think I need a plan, find some online experts (ticked that one), find some like minded people in the UK I can visit, make a nuisance of myself in all of the best rug shops (have started that one), go see the V&A collection.

Any other tips welcome.l
Well to aid you in your travels Phil, and to carry your baggage (and any acquired rugs) as you go from village to village, you are welcome use my Bactrian camel should you so desire. Good luck in your wanderings!

Photo taken west of Mazir-I-Sharif, in Aqcha bazaar, Balkh Province, Afghanistan circa 1979 - just before the overt Soviet invasion.

Last edited by Kay Dee; September 20th, 2017 at 08:48 AM. Reason: I'll get where I took this photo right yet!
Kay Dee is offline   Reply With Quote