Welcome to TurkoTek's Discussion Forums

Archived Salons and Selected Discussions can be accessed by clicking on those words, or you can return to the Turkotek Home Page. Our forums are easy to use, and you are welcome to read and post messages without registering. However, registration will enable a number of features that make the software more flexible and convenient for you, and you need not provide any information except your name (which is required even if you post without being registered). Please use your full name. We do not permit posting anonymously or under a pseudonym, ad hominem remarks, commercial promotion, comments bearing on the value of any item currently on the market or on the reputation of any seller. Turkotek Discussion Forums - View Single Post - An Ersari (Ali Eli?) chuval with personality

View Single Post
Old June 16th, 2016, 03:56 AM   #20
Rich Larkin
Members

Hi Dave,

Of course, like rugs, tomatoes do not constitute a monolithic block of color.

I was referring mostly to the central field in those opening images. That color seems more intense and saturated than, say, the strips along the outside of the outer borders, next to the horizontal stripes. Anyway, there seems to me to be a significant difference between the color in those images and the shade manifest in frames 9 and 13. I mentioned it because I consider there to be a recognizable palette typical of certain older Ersari rugs that features a liver-colored madder. I wondered whether your bag partook of it.

Rich
Rich Larkin is offline   Reply With Quote