Welcome to TurkoTek's Discussion Forums

Archived Salons and Selected Discussions can be accessed by clicking on those words, or you can return to the Turkotek Home Page. Our forums are easy to use, and you are welcome to read and post messages without registering. However, registration will enable a number of features that make the software more flexible and convenient for you, and you need not provide any information except your name (which is required even if you post without being registered). Please use your full name. We do not permit posting anonymously or under a pseudonym, ad hominem remarks, commercial promotion, comments bearing on the value of any item currently on the market or on the reputation of any seller. Turkotek Discussion Forums - View Single Post - Selecting how you view threads

View Single Post
Old October 11th, 2013, 02:19 PM   #2
Henry Sadovsky
Registered

Default Thread intractability

Hi Steve-

As of this moment there are 134 posts in the "Seistan Rug" thread. 49 of the posts have been by me. I cite that solely to indicate that i am highly interested and engaged in this thread. That said, i am starting to have some difficulty keeping track of the separate strands within the thread. Such include:
  • - Seistan hypothesis
    - M-Group
    - 'Electric' sub-group of M-Group
    - Color palettes and terroir

Attempting to get a clearer overview of the thread using the hybrid or threaded view does not help as it provides only the following as an outline:

That, despite my (for one) taking care to supply posts with a helpfully identifying header. Have i simply missed an option provided by the current software that would make such a long thread more tractable? If not, i have a suggestion to make regarding the current thread, but will first await yours and others' thoughts on this.

Henry
Henry Sadovsky is offline   Reply With Quote